- Dry handling: Not on label
- Dry grip (straight line): Not on label
- Dry grip (circles/cornering): Not on label
- Wet handling: Not on label
- Wet grip (circles/cornering): Not on label
- Resistance to aquaplaning (straight/curved): Not on label
- High-speed stability: Not on label
- Interior noise: Not on label
- Tread wear: Not on label
- Authenticity: Not on Label
- Appropriate speed and load rating: Not on Label
- Appropriate fitment: Not on Label
Thursday, 1 November 2012
Thursday, 9 February 2012
If you want to keep up to date with all the latest information and offers from Vintage Tyres, then please sign up at the bottom of our homepage www.vintagetyres.com.
Thursday, 5 January 2012
Happy New Year from Vintage Tyres! This is an important year for us, as we celebrate our 50th anniversary. Vintage Tyres was the first company in the world ever set up to be dedicated to supplying tyres for older and specialist vehicles. This is what we have been about from the start, and we are still on the same mission today! It is amazing to think that many of the cars and motorcycles we now supply tyres for were not even in existence when the company was formed! Some other notable events from 1962 include:
- Graham Hill won the F1 world championship in a BRM
- Marilyn Monroe died
- The Rolling Stones were formed
- John Glen orbits the earth
- MG launch the MGB, and Triumph the Spitfire
One event the planning is already well underway for is the Vintage Tyres New Forest Classic Car Run. This will be held on the 13th of May 2012, in cooperation with Southampton Magna Rotary Club, and is open to all cars and light commercial vehicles registered before 1976. Taking in much of the beautiful countryside around our base at Beaulieu, it will be an event not to be missed, and will raise money for several charities including CLIC Sargent, for children with cancer. Please email us on email@example.com to find out more.
We hope 2012 is as eventful and interesting for all our customers as it will be for us!